- All third party libraries Media Cloud is using have been re-namespaced to avoid errors and issues with any other plugins using the same libraries.
- IMPORTANT: The old Backblaze driver is being deprecated, use the Backblaze S3 Compatible driver instead. The old one will be removed in the next version.
- Added Backblaze S3 Compatible cloud storage driver. If you are currently using Backblaze, you should migrate to this asap.
- If you are installing via composer and relied on any libraries that Media Cloud was using, you will need to install that package with composer yourself in your own project
- You can now install the premium version via composer. Log into https://users.freemius.com/ for instructions on how.
- Re-namespaced the plugin code. If you were using
ILAB\MediaCloud\ anywhere, it's now 'MediaCloud\Plugin'
- Fixed random "Rekognition requires Amazon S3 Cloud Storage" error notifications
- Fixed computer vision tags being applied to alt, caption and description
- Added ability to download video with mux player
- Video encoding no longer requires cloud storage to work
- Mux icon displays in media library when cloud storage is turned off
- Fix for Mux secure key generation
- Fix for Mux filmstrip generation failing
- Fixed Migrate to Mux task